Legal Services Offered

Citizenship Services

  • Application for Naturalization

    Naturalization is the formal process for to become a citizen.

  • Certificate of Citizenship

    Some children automatically become U.S. Citizens even if they were born overseas.

Services to Get Started

  • FOIA Request

    Background check to review your history.

  • Visa Application

    Immigrate to the United States.

  • Work Permit

    Request permission to work and obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

Lawful Permanent Resident Status (LPR)
& Related Services

  • I-129F Petition for Fiancé(e)

    Bring your fiancé(e) and his or her children to the U.S. in order to get married.

  • I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

    Establish your relationship to a relative who wishes to live in the U.S. and become an LPR.

  • Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Green Card)

    Become a lawful permanent resident (LPR) and receive your "Green Card" in the mail.

  • Remove Conditions on Residence

    Some Green Card holders are “Conditional." These Green Cards expire after 2 years.

  • Green Card Renewals

    Like a driver license, Green Cards also expire. Renew your green card for another 10 years.

Humanitarian Relief
& Special Immigration Benefits

  • Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

    TPS is for Citizens of a designated nation that is unable to handle their safe return.

  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

    DACA was created to help the "Dreamers" who arrived to the U.S. before turning 16.

  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Petition

    Victims of domestic abuse can escape the control of USC/LPR spouses.

  • T-Visa Petitions

    Visas are available to victims of human trafficking who assist law enforcement.

  • U-Visa Petition

    Visas are available to victims of other serious crimes. Victims must assist law enforcement.

Contact us for a free evaluation.

Removal Proceedings:
Asylum-Related Services

  • Asylum

    The U.S. offers protection to refugees. File a Form I-589 within 1 year of arrival to the U.S.

  • Withholding of Removal

    Withholding of Removal is an alternative for refugees, but its benefits are limited.

  • Convention Against Torture

    CAT protects you from removal to a country where you would be tortured.

Removal Proceedings:
Family-Based Services

  • 42A Cancellation of Removal

    Residents who commit crimes may need a Judge's permission to stay in the U.S.

  • 42B Cancellation of Removal

    If you have lived in the U.S. for 10+ years, 42B may be a defense against deportation.

  • Stand Alone 212(h) Waiver

Switch to mobile version