Texas Work Permit Lawyers

Eligibility for Employment Authorization

Most people fall under one of three categories of individuals who are eligible to work in the United States.

  • Category 1: You’re among the vast group of individuals who must apply for an employment authorization document in order to work in the U.S (e.g. pending 42B, I-485, and I-589 applicants).
  • Category 2: You’re authorized to work within the U.S. due to your current immigration status (e.g. Asylee).
  • Category 3: You’re authorized to work in the U.S. for a specified employer due to your non-immigrant status (e.g. H-1B Visa Holders).

Questions about how to qualify for a work permit?

Don’t navigate the legal channels alone; speak with our office and entrust an experienced lawyer to guide the way.

M.A. Morgan & Associates, PLLC is a full-service immigration law firm. To schedule a complimentary case evaluation with, call (210) 955-9855.

Contact Us for an Evaluation